POLYWOOD Long Island Chaise Lounge Description
Scalloped tops adorn our POLYWOOD Long Island Chaise Lounge. The classic New England style adirondack chaise is a bright and beautiful addition to your poolside or deck. 90% recycled POLYWOOD lumber is used to create durable, sturdy, fade resistant, weather resistant outdoor furniture that promises no fading, rotting or corroding and requires no maintenance to enjoy it for years and years.
POLYWOOD Long Island Chaise Lounge Assembly Instructions
POLYWOOD Long Island Chaise Lounge Additional Information
||POLYWOOD Long Island Chaise Lounge
||26 1/2 in
Poly-Wood® 20-Year Limited Warranty Overview
For a complete explaination, visit our customer service section.
Poly-Wood, warranties to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) that, for a period of twenty (20) years of residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder Coat Finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly are warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Woven inserts are warranted to not crack or rot for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God
For a list of specifically excluded warranty, please see our full warranty under customer service. If you would like further information you may call us toll free at 877-876-5996.