POLYWOOD® Coastal Folding Chair Description
The POLYWOOD Coastal Folding Chair offers carefree comfort! You will love the modern sling design and highback style. The durable sling fabric comes in white and resists tears, fading, mildew and other weather conditions. This chair easily folds for storage or easy transport. The frame of this outdoor dining chair is available in seven attractive POLYWOOD HDPE recycled plastic colors, one definitely will suit your outdoor environment to a tee! POLYWOOD HDPE recycled plastic offers you virtually maintenance free care as it does not absorb water and will not rot, warp or corrode, splinter or peel.
POLYWOOD® Coastal Folding Chair Additional Information
||POLYWOOD® Coastal Folding Chair
||24.75 in x 26 in x 37.25 in
Poly-Wood® 20-Year Limited Warranty Overview
For a complete explaination, visit our customer service section.
Poly-Wood, warranties to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) that, for a period of twenty (20) years of residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder Coat Finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly are warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Woven inserts are warranted to not crack or rot for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God
For a list of specifically excluded warranty, please see our full warranty under customer service. If you would like further information you may call us toll free at 877-876-5996.