Poly-Wood Euro 5 Piece Dining Set Description
Poly-Wood Euro 5 Piece Dining Set offers crisp, smooth lines providing a modern look with a comfortable feel. You will love the performance driven design that combines the durable, upscale look of aluminum frames paired with the virtually maintenance free POLYWOOD slats. The Poly-Wood Euro Collection gleans with the a modern European style that will give your outdoor patio a minimalist design with an upscale feel. The POLYWOOD Euro 5 Piece Dining Set can be enjoyed for generations to come.
Poly-Wood Euro 5 Piece Dining Set Additional Information
||Poly-Wood Euro 5 Piece Dining Set
||Chair 33.5 in L x 19.25 in D x 33.5 in H – Table 48 in Dia x 29.5 in H
||Chair 19.25 in – Table 36 in
||Chair 20.25 in – Table 36 in
||Chair 33.5 in Table 29.5 in.
Poly-Wood® 20-Year Limited Warranty Overview
For a complete explaination, visit our customer service section.
Poly-Wood, warranties to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) that, for a period of twenty (20) years of residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder Coat Finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly are warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Woven inserts are warranted to not crack or rot for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God
For a list of specifically excluded warranty, please see our full warranty under customer service. If you would like further information you may call us toll free at 877-876-5996.